Apply here: https://vantagelogistics.bamboohr.com/careers/26?source=aWQ9MjQ%3D
Vantage Logistics is looking for a Logistics Coordinator/Dispatcher to join our team! The position is based in Sunbury, OH, zip code 43074. Be part of an exciting team that is providing customers with innovative and competitive options to satisfy their transportation needs. Vantage Logistics is looking for a responsible and trusted employee for full-time employment to fill the need of the brokerage by providing excellent service and communication allowing for our growth. As a Logistics Coordinator/dispatch, you will provide support to our daytime operations team.
– Hours are 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
– The position requires rotation in our On-Call weekend schedule (approximately 1 weekend every 11-12 weeks)
– Dispatch drivers to shippers and receivers accurately to ensure on-time pickup & delivery of Vantage shipments.
– Coordinate driver requirements of each load as well as assure accuracy and understanding of the requirements of each load.
– Track, document, and monitor shipments from start to finish to ensure customer satisfaction.
– Take driver and client calls.
– Update Account Managers and Sales Associates on issues that arise.
– Schedule/reschedule loads for customers as needed.
– Quickly and proactively resolves problems that may develop while a load is in transit.
– Constantly seeks to improve the Logistics Coordinator process as well as refer quality individuals for the continued growth of Vantage Logistics.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Internet and Reliable transportation is a must.
To qualify as a Dispatcher, you’ll need:
– 1 year of customer service, dispatch, or scheduling experience in the 3PL industry (preferred).
– Excellent phone and customer service skills
– Ability to work independently
– Excellent verbal, interpersonal, judgment, and problem-solving abilities
– Good Communications Skills
Job Type: Full-time
– Dental Insurance
– Health insurance
– Paid time off
– Vision insurance
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Dispatching: 1 year (Preferred) Work Location: One location
Vantage Logistics is a full-service logistics partner providing integrated inbound and outbound transportation solutions. Vantage Logistics, a privately held company, was founded in 2014. Since inception, our focus has been to appropriately match business with world-class 3PL services and technology.
Vantage creates success with employees’ by providing a defined career path that aligns with their own personal development and perseverance. Vantage recognizes the hard work our employees create by providing proactive customer service, and the effort to always provide excellence. When we see the promise of an individual we will always promote within. While all jobs can be challenging, we also recognize the achievements of our employees and celebrate our team by conducting companywide events, lunches, and providing a positive atmosphere. We believe your success is our success and look forward to bringing on more like-minded individuals who want to help us achieve this goal.
The mission for Vantage Logistics is simple. Build long-lasting relationships with customers and carriers through dedicated and reliable service. Following these simple guidelines, Vantage Logistics has created solutions for clients through collaboration and a dedication to handle every load from pickup to delivery, as well as committed relations between their clients and the entire staff at Vantage Logistics.