Vantage Logistics is looking for an Account Manager to join our team! The position is based in Sunbury, OH, zip code 43074. Be part of an exciting team that is providing customers with innovative and competitive options to satisfy their transportation needs. Vantage Logistics is looking for a motivated hard-working individual who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Account Manager is an integral part of our team structure and growth by building and managing your own book of business. Your path to an Account Manager begins as a Logistics Coordinator where you’ll attend 6 weeks of training and then transition into continued role-specific training.
– Prospect for new customer partners through a variety of avenues.
– Foster and build relationships with customers by gaining an understanding of their expectations and specific preferences
– Manage and maintain current customer accounts
– Negotiate rates on lanes, jobs, and projects with customers
– Verify the accuracy of the sale; freight, carrier information, etc.
– Obtain all documents required for invoicing when requested from customers
– Shipment management tracking and tracing to ensure the on-time and safe delivery of loads.
– Regular attendance and timeliness are essential functions of the job.
– Position requires rotation in our On-Call weekend schedule (approximately 1 weekend every 11-12 weeks)
– Internet and reliable transportation are required.
– 1-2 years of experience in Account Management, Sales, or 3PL industry is strongly preferred
– Candidates must have a proven history of acquiring and retaining business relationships
– McLeod Software TMS system experience preferred.
– Strategic thinking and analytical skills
– Effective negotiation skills
– Attention to detail/accuracy
– Must be a self-starter, self-motivated, and resilient
– Excellent customer service skills
– 401 (K)
– Dental Insurance
– Health Insurance
– Vision Insurance
– Paid Time Off
– Company Outings
– Free Parking
– Casual Environment
Vantage Logistics is a full-service logistics partner providing integrated inbound and outbound transportation solutions. Vantage Logistics, a privately held company, was founded in 2014. Since inception, our focus has been to appropriately match business with world-class 3PL services and technology.
Culture is at the heart of everything we do at Vantage – how we live, how we work, and how we serve the business community. Our culture isn’t about perks, and it does not exist solely to make our employees happy (although it does that too). The culture at Vantage is about providing a foundation to achieve our purpose: to help businesses succeed.
The mission for Vantage Logistics is simple. Build long-lasting relationships with customers and carriers through dedicated and reliable service. Following these simple guidelines, Vantage Logistics has created solutions for clients through collaboration and a dedication to handle every load from pickup to delivery, as well as committed relations between their clients and the entire staff at Vantage Logistics.
Job Type: Full-time
Account Acquisition: 1 year (Required) Work Location: One location